I-601A Provisional Waiver

The 601A Provisional Waiver of Unlawful Presence is a process that allows certain individuals who entered the United States without documents or overstayed their visa by more than six months or one year to seek a waiver of unlawful presence.

Call our office at (404) 890-0372 or schedule your appointment with an attorney online.

Call Now Button