Select Page

Solutions for Family & Individuals

Green Card Through Family

Sponsorship for spouses, children, parents, siblings and their family members.

Fiancé Visas

U.S. Citizens may sponsor their fiancé living abroad and then apply for permanent residence after marriage within 90 days.

VAWA Green Cards

Self-sponsor options for spouses, parents or children of U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents who are victims of battery or extreme cruelty.

U Visas

Immigration relief for victims of certain crimes.


Deferred Action for certain persons who came to the U.S. as children and are unlawfully present.

Writ of Mandamus

Court order issued by a judge to compel a decision by a government agency.

B Visas

Temporary visas for business or tourism.


Temporary status issued to nationals of specific designated countries.

Provide the below information and one of our attorneys will get back to you.

Call our office now at (404) 890-0372 to
schedule an appointment
with an attorney or make your appointment online.

2310 Parklake Drive, Suite 284
Atlanta, GA 30345