How Do I Change My Address?
- Go to www.uscis.gov
- Click on the “Tools” tab at the top right
- Click on “Change your address on file” in the middle column
- Follow the instructions to complete Form AR-11 online or by mail
- To complete your change of address online you will need
- Your receipt number (if you have a pending case with USCIS)
- Date and location of entry into the U.S.
- Old and new address
**Remember that most non-U.S. citizens must report a change of address within 10 days of moving within the U.S. or its territories.
Her Main Practices Include:
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Adjustment of Status (Lawful Permanent Residence) including I-130, I-495, I-756, I-864, and I-944 Applications And Supporting Documents
- Consular Processing (Immigrant Visas)
- I-601, I-601A & I-212 Waivers Of Inadmissibility Including Unlawful Presence, Fraud, And Certain Crimes
- K Fiancee And Spousal Visas
- DACA Applications
- Attending USCIS Interviews in Atlanta, Montgomery, And Charleston Areas