USCIS announced today, effective May 26, 2015, DHS is extending eligibility for employment authorization to certain H-4 dependent spouses.  

What you need to know:
1. Principal beneficiaries must have approved Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker; or 
2. Principal beneficiary has been granted H-1B status under sections 106(a) and (b) under AC21 which permits H-1B nonimmigrants seeking lawful permanent residence to work and remain in the United States beyond the six-year limit on their H-1B status.

Contact The Law Office of Erin Elliott at (404) 890-0372 for more details.

Call Now Button