Green Card Through Family

We can assist you in the green card sponsorship of family members, including spouses, parents, children, and siblings. Sponsors may include U.S. Citizens, and in the case of spouses, children and parents, lawful permanent residents in the U.S.  

There are two process types for green cards: Consular Processing or Adjustment of Status in the United States. We will help you determine which of these processes is best for you and your family based on their current residence and short-term/long-term plans.

Provide the below information and one of our attorneys will get back to you.

Call our office now at (404) 890-0372 to
schedule an appointment
with an attorney or make your appointment online.

2310 Parklake Drive, Suite 284
Atlanta, GA 30345

Call Now Button