Fiancé Visas

U.S. Citizens may sponsor fiancé living abroad and then apply for permanent residence after marriage within 90 days. While the fiancé visa is technically a temporary visa, it is treated similarly to a green card.

In this process it is important to determine the eligibility of the applicant as well as to demonstrate the good faith of the relationship, that is, that the marriage is not for the sole purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit.

Provide the below information and one of our attorneys will get back to you.

Call our office now at (404) 890-0372 to
schedule an appointment
with an attorney or make your appointment online.

2310 Parklake Drive, Suite 284
Atlanta, GA 30345