Citizenship through Parents/Grandparents

Intended for children under the age of 18 who regularly reside outside the United States and who have a U.S. Citizen parent, grandparent, or legal guardian. If meeting this along with other requirements, the child may acquire U.S. Citizenship.

Children born out of wedlock or adopted children, among others considered to be eligible, would also be able to apply for this immigration benefit. 

This document does not apply if you have automatically acquired U.S. citizenship at birth or acquired U.S. citizenship after birth under Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) section 320.

Provide the below information and one of our attorneys will get back to you.

Call our office now at (404) 890-0372 to
schedule an appointment
with an attorney or make your appointment online.

2310 Parklake Drive, Suite 284
Atlanta, GA 30345

Call Now Button