B Visas

Visitor visa or B-2s is for those who intend to come to the United States for a short period of time for pleasure and recreation such as vacations, visiting friends and family or to receive specialized medical treatment.

Citizens of some countries may be exempt from needing a visa to visit the country, such as Canadian and Bermudian citizens, for example.

Provide the below information and one of our attorneys will get back to you.

Call our office now at (404) 890-0372 to
schedule an appointment
with an attorney or make your appointment online.

2310 Parklake Drive, Suite 284
Atlanta, GA 30345

Call Now Button