How do I change my address with USCIS?

  1. Go to

  2. Click on the "Tools" tab at the top right

  3. Click on "Change your address on file" in the middle column

  4. Follow the instructions to complete Form AR-11 online or by mail

  5. To complete your change of address online you will need

    1. Your receipt number (if you have a pending case with USCIS)

    2. Date and location of entry into the U.S.

    3. Old and new address


**Remember that most non-U.S. citizens must report a change of address within 10 days of moving within the U.S. or its territories.