Erin Elliott (Ustaoglu), Attorney at Law
Immigration lawyer in Atlanta, Georgia
Erin Elliott is the managing attorney of Elliott Immigration Law LLC. She focuses her practice 100% on immigration law. She represents individuals, families and companies in obtaining various temporary visas such as fiancé, student, trainee, entrepreneur and employment as well as permanent immigration through family and employers.
After attending Agnes Scott College in Decatur, Georgia, Erin continued her education at Loyola Law School in New Orleans. Upon her graduation from law school, Erin returned to Atlanta and began her career at a national law firm where she specialized in business and corporate law for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small start-ups. While assisting such clients, she became aware of the difficulties in obtaining and keeping foreign worker employees. Also during this time, Erin met her Turkish husband and was personally exposed to the green card and naturalization process.
Based on her experiences, Erin opened her own law practice in 2011 to assist businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals in navigating the, often intimidating, U.S. immigration legal system.
Erin is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and volunteers for Catholic Charities of Atlanta- Immigration Legal Services, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation and as a Guardian Ad Litem in Fulton County, Georgia.
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
• “Not Selected in the H-1B Lottery? Explore Alternatives,” AILA New Members Division Newsletter
• “Immigration and Naturalization,” Turkish American Cultural Association
• “Employer Immigration Compliance and How to Obtain the Best Employees for Your Business,” Atlanta Tech Village
• “Immigration Law,” Legal Experts Radio
• “Family Immigration Law,” Georgia State Bar CLE speaker
• “PERM Labor Certification: Job Description, Minimum Requirements & Recruitment Strategies,” Georgia State Bar CLE speaker
J.D., Loyola Law School, New Orleans
- Oralist and Coach for International Information Technology and Privacy Law Moot Court Competition
- Coach for National First Amendment Moot Court Competition
- Elected Moot Court Board Member
- Secretary of Student Bar Association
B.A., Agnes Scott College
Member of the State Bar of Georgia
Vice Chair for the Atlanta Field Office USCIS Liaison Committee for the GA-AL Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
Past Chair of the New Member Division for GA-AL Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
Events Chair for Next On Board
Member of the Atlanta Bar Association
Member of Technology Association of Georgia
Member of Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
Elliott Immigration Law LLC
3355 Lenox Road NE, Suite 750 (physical office is Suite 600)
Atlanta, GA 30326